You are here: Home Help
Document Type Download PDF content Word files Excel files PowerPoint presentations Flash content Audio Files
Use the accessibility options provided by this Web site to control the screen display. These options allow increasing the text spacing, changing the text size and color scheme for clear visibility and better readability.
Changing the Text Size
Changing the size of the text refers to making the text appearing smaller or bigger from its standard size. There are five options provided to you to set the size of the text that affect readability. These are:
- Largest: Displays information in the largest font size.
- Larger: Displays information in a font size larger than the standard font size.
- Medium: Displays information in a standard font size, which is the default size.
- Smaller: Displays information in a font size smaller than the standard font size.
- Smallest: Displays information in the smallest font size.
The website allows you to change the text size in two different ways, by clicking on the text size icons present at the top of each page and through the Accessibility Options page.
Text size Icons
Following different options are provided in the form of icons which are available on the top of each page:
- Decrease text size: Allows to decrease the text size up to two levels
- Normal text size: Allows to set default text size
- Increase text size: Allows to increase the text size up to two levels